It’s a natural, non-toxic treatment solution that keeps your indoor space healthy, germ, mould and odour-free.
Kills up to 95% of bacteria and viruses, up to 90% of mold, fungi in the air and on surfaces.
Effectively eliminates smoke, carbon smells, pet, food and other unwanted odours.
Reduces CO2 by up to 50% , as a result of bacterial decontamination.
It also works as a natural air freshener and insect repellent!
Is it toxic or hazardous?
No. It is perfectly safe, natural, based on
for instant elimination of germs, viruses, mold and mildew, removal of sources of odors (cigarette, smoke, carbon, pet smells)
\ccdcefor long term ongoing disinfection, smell and CO2 control, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral protection. cccdcefor long term ongoing disinfection, smell and CO2 control, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral protection.